Дирекция Човешки ресурси
(+359 2) 8156 871
(+359 2) 8156 874
Дирекция: "Управление на инвестициите", Референтен номер: F-AM
• Responsible of UNIQA cash flow management and daily liquidity planning.
• Manages and supervises asset allocation and cash distribution in line with UNIQA Group internal policies and standards.
• Responsible for Group and local reporting regarding the investment portfolio of UNIQA Bulgaria.
• Establishes and maintains relations with banks and other financial institutions.
• Interaction with the regulatory authorities (BNB and FSC) regarding the investment portfolio of the company and regular reporting.
• Participates in various financial projects and ad-hoc initiatives.
Education: University degree in Finance, Economics; Master degree preferably.
• Professional experience: minimum 3 years of professional experience in financial analysis and asset management.
• Specific knowledge: knowledge of the local financial market; CFA or other relevant certification would be considered an advantage.
• Languages: Fluent English, both written and spoken.
• Computer literacy: Fluency; Excellent MS Office Excel knowledge.
• Competences: excellent analytical skills, responsibility and conscientiousness in the implementation of tasks, strong negotiation skills, very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attractive remuneration based on performance.
• Flexible working hours.
• Dynamic and diverse working environment.
• Managerial position directly reporting to the CEO/CFO.
• Career development.